Fleece lined Jacket Shirt Douglas Blue LV38 is a classic piece of outdoor apparel, our Collar Fleece Lined Jacket Shirts! Made from our finest flannels with soft fleece lining, this jacket shirt in Douglas blue LV38 is the perfect addition to your shirt collection. Keeping you warm and comfortable on cooler evenings, it is also generously cut to allow for layering. Wear with your favorite jeans or chinos for an effortlessly casual look. Side slit pockets for comfort
One of our top selling Flannel Shirts
Designed to handle your outdoor adventures giving you warmth and comfort whether you’re heading out on a cold winter afternoon or spending a relaxed weekend around the house. Our classic lined flannel shirt in rich green tartan is generously cut to allow for layering, doubling as a shirt jacket perfect for wear over your favorite grandfather shirt.
• Fabric: 100% soft brushed rich flannel cotton. Lined with 100% fleece
•Features two chest pockets and two hand pockets.
• Machine Wash Cool – Do Not Tumble Dry
The shirt sizes are on the generous side. You can shop with confidence knowing that the size you choose will fit and that we do not skimp on fabric.
Get yours today!
- Additional Information:
- Fabric: 100% soft brushed rich flannel cotton. 100% fleece lining.
- Features two chest pockets and two hand pockets.
- Machine Wash Cool – Do Not Tumble Dry
Collar Fleece Lined Flannel Shirt Men’s Blackwatch LV6
Fleece Lined Shirt : Measurements in Inches/Centimetres
|Collar||14||14||14.5-15||15.5||16 – 16.5||17 – 17.5||18 – 18.5||19 – 20|
An alternative style with vintage appeal.
This Shirt made from the finest Portuguese 100% Cotton. Manufactured to our highest standards. Our superior cotton fabric on this vintage Irish Grandad Shirt just gets softer with wear. This shirt features patch pockets and a relaxed fit for extra comfort. A balance of softness and durability.
To enjoy your new garment and prolong your experience of its quality and comfort, please follow our care guidelines below.
- All our garments are made from natural fibers like cotton, linen and wool.
- Cotton, cotton flannel and linen garments can be machine washed and ironed, but keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Woolens should be hand-washed in warm water and laid out flat to dry.
- Please note possible shrinkage of Shirts and Sleepwear by 2-3% as these are 100% cotton garments, on the first wash, every wash thereafter will not cause shrinkage.