- Men’s Cable Knit Aran Beanie
- The traditional cable knit aran beanie hat is the style most frequently worn in Ireland and suits both young and old, male and female. 100% Pure New Wool.
- Cable Knit Aran Hat and classic beanie are traditional Irish attire.
- The cable pattern symbolises the luck of the Irish and should be valued .
- An ideal everyday piece, perfect for any wardrobe, a timeless style that is growing in popularity year on year. Makes this Cable Knit Beanie a perfect choice for yourself or as a gift. The Cable Knit Aran Beanie is a timeless piece both in durability and style.
- Men’s Cable Knit Aran Hat and beanies are classic with a contemporary twist. Warm and cosy for head and soul.
Match with scarves:Mens Kerry Cashwool Merino Plaid Scarf
- We are happy to guarantee that these 100% new wool cable knit aran beanie are made at our historic family run Kerry Woollen Mills in Beaufort Killarney, from fleece to finished product.
Source: We dye the fleece as raw wool, blend, card and spin the yarn before weaving the cloth and finishing into beautiful warm wool blankets. Our natural wool products offer the opportunity to introduce friends and loved ones to the healthy habit of buying authentic natural Irish made products.
100% made at our family run Kerry Woollen Mill on the Ring of Kerry, Ireland using Pure New Wool. Using blends with lowland Galway wool we dye the raw fleece before blending and spinning it into yarn for weaving. . Our pieces feel soft to touch but provide warmth to the body & soul. aran cable knit beanie 100% made in Ireland at our authentic historic working mill in Kerry Ireland. Traditional rich and warm colorways designed for you.
- OUR QUALITY & SOURCE GAURANTEE:
We are happy to gaurantee that our Irish wool items are 100% made by us, Kerry Woollen Mills located near Killarney, Ireland.
CERTIFIED: 100% Pure New Wool- Made in Ireland
Pure New Wool is wool that has only been through the production process once and therefore the wool is in its best condition.
Materials: 100% Pure New Wool.